- Why do Saturday Night Live and late night TV pundits constantly crack “New Jersey jokes”?
- Do The Sopranos and Jersey Shore reflect north New Jersey reality?
- Is the 1922 Edmund Wilson characterization of New Jersey as having “no independent life” but simply where people “sojourn on their way to something else” still valid?
- Why is the perception of the area by outsiders generally negative?
- Why do people who live here love it?
- What is the REAL North Jersey story? Does anyone care?
Finding North Jersey intends to change all that. Interested? Send me your e-mail address for follow-up, a survey, and possibly a Meetup group when we get a discussion started.
(more to follow)